White Label Charters | Yacht Charter Terms and Conditions:
1. For ease of reference, the abbreviations and short hands are as follows:
- “You” refers to the Charterer
- “Charterer” refers to the person who charters the yacht
- “Deposit” refers to the 50% of funds from the total fees charged to a Charterer
- “COA” refers to Confirmation of Receipt
- “Entire Period” refers to the time when the Charterer arrives, board the vessel and alight from the vessel at the end of his/her scheduled charter
- “Agreement” refers to this document titled Terms and Conditions
2. Reservation of yachts can be made by way of online booking, telephone booking or walk-in.
3. All reservations will be accepted on a first come first serve basis, upon receipt of the Deposit.
4. The period and fees associated with chartering of our yachts shall be provided in the COA.
5. In order to accept confirmation of reservation, You shall make payment for an advance deposit of fifty (50) percent of the total fees specified in the COA (“the Deposit”). The Deposit is non-refundable.
6. The Deposit shall be forfeited in the event of a no-show i.e. where you and/or your guests do not show up for the scheduled time for chartering of our yacht in accordance with the COA provided to you.
7. Cancellation of reservation is not allowed at any point of time after the issuance the COA unless reasons for cancellation are given and are deem reasonable. The Deposit shall be forfeited in the event of cancellation.
8. Rescheduling of confirmed date for Cruise Charters will be subject to 25% administrative fees on above charter rates.
9. Rescheduling of confirmed date for Cruise Charters lesser than 5 days from the original confirmed date will not be approved.
10. Rescheduling of confirmed date for Cruise Charters is subject to availability.
11. In the event of bad weather or due to technical fault for Cruise Charter activities:
- You are able to reschedule it to a later date within a period of 1-month notice subject to availability.
12. You shall be responsible in ensuring that you and your guests do not cause any damage whatsoever to the chartered yacht during the Entire Period of the charter.
13. You shall be responsible for any damage (if any) caused to the yacht that is attributed to the acts and/or omissions of you and your guests during the Entire Period of the charter.
14. You agree to indemnify us for all liabilities to the fullest extent permitted by law. Accordingly, you shall not hold us liable for any liabilities, including but not limited to accidents, personal injuries, damages or losses attributed to the acts and/or omissions of you and/or your guests during the period of chartering of our yacht.
15. You shall be responsible to ensure that you have reached the age of majority and have the legal capacity to enter into this contract and execute the relevant transaction for chartering of our yacht(s).
16. You shall be responsible in ensuring that you have arranged suitable and adequate personal travel insurance to cover the entire period chartering of our yacht.
17. You shall not assign or sub-charter our yacht in the event in our absence of our knowledge and consent.
18. Smoking inside the yacht is strictly prohibited for safety reasons. A designated smoking area on the yacht will be briefed to the Charterer and his/her guests during the visit of charter.
19. White Label Charters reserves the right to cancel/terminate any Cruise or Berth Charter in the event of any unforeseen circumstances. In such a case, full Deposit amount shall be refunded to the Charterer therein. You hereby agree to indemnify White Label Charters against all claims, losses or damages resulting from the cancellation.
20. The terms and conditions set out herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any dispute or issue arising out of, or in connection with this Agreement shall be dealt with by the Courts of Singapore.